[Fife Linux Users Group] Meet - Thursday the 27th Harbour Bar Kirkcaldy

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Wed Jul 19 15:41:20 BST 2006

Damn

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 15:34, John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited
wrote:
> Hi Barrie,
>
> I'd love to come along but the last Thursday of the month is the Small
> Business Server group in Edinburgh which I really need to attend: I
> occasionally get thrown a bone of work from attending it.

I forgot it clashed with that! I don't know how set the guys are on this date,
we'll discuss it at this next meet and see if there's scope to arrange an
alternative day. I'm personally not fussy, only thing stopping me is work if
I'm on-site and that could happen regardless of a scheduled date.

Any one else that can't come because of a date clash ?

> This is the first time I've heard of any recent meetings. The last one
> mentioned was way back in 2005!

The announcements are sent to the list, the only one this year being on the
16th of  May. I'll try to remind everyone when the time draws near for each
meet.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game