[Fife Linux Users Group] Wireless Network Spanning Multiple APs

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions john at roundtripsolutions.com
Tue Oct 31 08:23:09 GMT 2006

Found this one:
http://www.publicip.net/

Any thoughts or experience of using it? Seems an interesting project. This
could work for my situation since we could just set-up download quotas for
users and if they decide to burn it up on P2P then that is their problem!

I should have given some background. Building is student accomodation that
has multiple flats that have multiple rooms. At the moment each flat has its
own broadband connection and AP. I'd like to move this to a load balanced
broadband feed into a wireless network that has an AP in each flat (subject
to survey).

Thoughts, comments and suggestions most welcome.

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson

Managing Director
Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: +44 (0)1337 858 826  -  +44 (0) 131 208 1826
 <http://www.roundtripsolutions.com/> http://www.roundtripsolutions.com