[Sussex] Decent e-mail client?

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Fri Dec 13 21:11:00 UTC 2002

> I would use Mozilla, but this 200 MHz box struggles terribly with  it,
> so I use Opera for surfing (not Open, but it works well).
> I've never found an e-mail client with which I am truly happy.
> Any suggestions?

I use a webmail setup to read and post my email (squirrelmail), so I've
been long removed from having to run an email package. I'm not the best
person to ask about email programs, as its been a long time ago since I
needed to compare them.

If you need to run a browser, try running phoenix. Its a cut down version
of mozilla but with all the power of it, it just has none of the bloat of
a composer, email client and the rest of the stuff that mozilla leaves
you. Its available from the mozilla website.

--
John