[Sussex] Christmas Meeting

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 02:26:03 UTC 2002

hey all,

ya will try my best for this I'm good for most days my only problems
are money these days unless I get a job soon, (these interviews
dont seem to be paying off right.)

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.