[Sussex] Christmas Meeting

Natalie S. Ford natalie at ourshack.com
Fri Nov 8 15:15:01 UTC 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 09:10:41AM -0000, Geoff Teale wrote:
> Name		:	Ford,	Natalie
> Location	:	Horsham

...or brighton.  brighton++ (that was my first 'vote'/reply)

> Diet		:	No.

...actually, wheat/gluten and dairy free, please.  This will probably be
too hard to accomodate and I can be flexible - neither kill me but they
can make me ill in the following days.  That is often worth it for a good
night out with fun people...

Not sure if I will be coming, though.  Depends when.  Pretty ill right now.
I have been trying to eat wheat again (dietician's suggestion) and wishing
I hadn't...

Any day except Tuesday.  And the other dates that my diary says I am busy,
but would be too many to list...

Natalie S. Ford   .................................   natalie at ourshack.com