[Sussex] Back up software.

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 11 21:14:01 UTC 2002

Personally I find taper very useful, but so far I have only used it on
the host machine which does not have X/KDE installed.  You would have to
ask one of the LUG Gurus as to how to access the target drives - through
Samba I would guesss.

Seems to work fine with my HP SCSI Travan Drive.  Start with  #> taper -s
That's it.

Steve Williams.