[Sussex] newbie

Adam Smith adamjsmith at clara.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 18:13:01 UTC 2002

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I did have a fairly large network at home, but I ended up literally climbing over machines to get to the door of my bedroom.  I thought about converting the garage but I need that, and the loft is too small really.  The machines weren't really serving any useful purpose, so they had to go.  I couldn't leave them on at night either as I can't sleep with even the slightest noise.  Luckily I've managed to silence my smoothwall and my main rig will be silent by Wednesday so I can crunch seti at night :-)

Are you guys all seti crunchers?