[Sussex] Success!

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Fri Nov 29 10:42:00 UTC 2002

People,
You should be very proud! :)

Thanks to the good communication last night, I have successfully dual booted
this damn laptop all on my lonesome :D

I installed WinXP, booted to a rescue prompt with RH7 install CD.  Mounted
the / partition, then did a chroot to this partition.  I then added a
section to lilo.conf for hda1 called it winxp.  I added the menu thingy
which was commented out at the top of lilo.conf (bit of a panic before I
spotted this as it just rebooted into Linux without offering me a chance to
choose :P) and Bob is your mother's brother!

Did I do the right things?

So, what do I do now to make it a pretty 'windowy', 'outlooky' type
environment?

Dominic