[Sussex] Here we go...

Adam Smith adamjsmith at clara.co.uk
Sat Nov 30 16:52:00 UTC 2002

Don't let the install worry you, it may look a bit challenging if you're a n00b but it's really not that hard, just requires a bit of common sense.  I did it knowing next to nothing about linux, on a 56k connection and without any outside help and it all went perfectly (after I got rid of a rogue FAT32 partition that didn't want to go away).  Good luck, and enjoy yourself.

Adam