[Sussex] Linux Expo

Loz lackofbrain at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 14:48:07 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 11 Sep 2002 8:40 am, Steve Dobson wrote:
> Get your priorities straight.  You come away with $2 billion worth of
> software,
> having only being charged the media costs and what pleases you most is a
> press-out balsa-wood plane!
> :-)

I'll have you know I was charged the costs of the T-shirt I bought as well!
but yes, I was impressed with the plane. Though installing Debian is probbaly
the best thing I ever did for my computer!

P.S. you won't hear from me for at least a few days after, I have a job
interview in Bangor, Wales, and I don't have particularly good internet
access up there (web mail at best, which I hate!)
--
:loz
	When walking just walk