[Sussex] UK Linux Expo

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Mon Sep 16 09:14:01 UTC 2002

> From: Gareth Ablett
>
> As we are talking of meeting up,

I was under that impression, details to be confirmed
closer to the day.

>                                  i have heard things
> from Brighton Lug that they are going to be meeting
> up aswell and was wonder if I should suggest a dual
> thing a chance to meat some more ppl for ya want.

Good idea.  I've been thinking of popping over to Brighton
to one of their meets, just haven't got around to it yet.

> I though I would put this to you first to see what
> ya think.

See above

>            I dont mind either way, I have met a few
> of the brighton lugers already so it wont be that
> hard to notice each other.

Neither do I.

> On one side meeting up as a bigger group will strain
> what we do unless we split up into smaller groups etc.

Personal I can't see that the big group will last as
we work the floor.  Firstly there will be such a range
of different interests.  They may be a few little groups
were the interests of those are very close (myself and
Geoff would be one example), but that would be up to
the group members.

I thing the best reason for meeting up would be to get an
idea of each others faces (and tee-shirts).  That way we
can meet up (for talks, drinks and beer).