[Sussex] scanners

john davis big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 14 00:07:01 UTC 2003

Nope, still just getting the same result. The only difference being that I get
a "root warning" as well as the licences agreement before it says no "xsane
devices"

While in root, I checked the permissions under properties (for the desktop
icon) and changed it so that rwx are checked for user, groups and others only
the special items are not selected.

As a further stab in the dark, I have tried un-installing sane and xsane then
re-installing, but with the same result

So I'm really stumped

regards

John
--
I wonder what they had on the sweet trolley, the night the Titanic went down?