[Sussex] Debian install ?

Rheille rheille at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 29 23:19:02 UTC 2003

John,

If you know the URL of the file, you could use wget.  Its quite easy,
but you need to know the url of the file you are looking for.

And to browse the web to find it... Theres always lynx!!!

On the X drivers point.  Try specifying 'vesa' as the driver (its
generic and it worked for ny Nvidia Radion card...)

Dominic