[Sussex] Debian install ?

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sat Aug 30 00:49:00 UTC 2003

John,

Afer you've built and installed the new nvidia drivers do make sure you
manually change the driver in your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file from 'nv'
to 'nvidia' - the xf86config program doesn't know about the proprietary
NVidia drivers.

BTW Dominic, Do you know something about the Graphics card market I
don't?  Last I looked the Radeon was an ATI chipset :)

-- Geoff