[Sussex] Exchange replacement for Linux? || and rant

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Thu Feb 6 00:04:01 UTC 2003

> I'm just lmao'ing as they can't get it configured and they keep
> hammering Designs2Web's DNS server with AXFR's every 30s or so... and

So the solution was to swicth off the offending Server. which now means
that for a IT company they not only dont know how to configure their
mail and dns servers to work nice on the internet but they also wont
have DNS and login privileges on the local area network come the next
day.

> > The whole situation doesn't sounds too hot though, perhaps I'm better off
> > out of it considering Actus have declined to call me almost a week after my
> > last meeting with you guys.  Presumably the new team leader doesn't like the
> > idea of working with 'a kid'.  A phonecall would have been nice though :(.

okay for the last time

I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT ACTUS ... I WISH I HAD NEVER BROUGHT IT UP !
OR FOR THAT MATTER GOTTEN YOU GUYS INVOLVED.

Gawd its not like i gave you guys a STD or something.

But spekaing of viruses

I take it the (s)Exchange server will be available direct on RED ?

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get install julia sawhalla
 not enough room to install.