[Sussex] Exchange replacement for Linux? || and rant

Adam Smith adamjsmith at clara.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 00:27:01 UTC 2003

> okay for the last time
>

> I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT ACTUS ... I WISH I HAD NEVER BROUGHT IT UP !
> OR FOR THAT MATTER GOTTEN YOU GUYS INVOLVED.
>

> Gawd its not like i gave you guys a STD or something.

Perhaps I'm just tired, but was that directed at me?  If so, I'd like to say
that I'm not unhappy with you in any way, and what reason would I have to
be?  I was handed on a plate, without even asking, an opportunity which
someone of my age/(lack of)experience would have never normally had.
Obviously I didn't come over as well as I originally thought I had, although
I had a very positive impression from my first meeting with Pru, and I'm
sure office politics played a part in it to.  Of course if Actus decide they
want me I'm more than happy to take my chances, but I'm certainly not
getting my hopes up.  I'm not doing too badly for myself as I am and have
gained something from "the Actus Experience".  I'd like to thank Nik, Jon
and anyone else reading for their help and support.

Of course if you weren't addressing me then just ignore the above.  Hehe.

>Perhaps exchange4linux may be able to help:
>http://www.billworkgroup.org/billworkgroup/home/FAQ

Never seen that one before, looks interesting - might give it a go myself
tomorrow.