[Sussex] Hello all

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 10:24:01 UTC 2003

We first I should say hello to you all, so see this as me saying hello.

I am rather new to world of Linux, just played around with it once or twice.

The nearest I get to Linux is our accounts servers which NEVER go down.
Only once in all my time here I had to do an reset and that was because the
backup drive SCSI cables where lose.

Computing history is something like this:-
Vic 20
CBM 64
Amiga 500
Amiga CDTV
Amiga 1200
Amiga CD32 (I will probley talk more about Amiga in future)

Windows NT/95/98/ME/2000/XP

Tao

Others....

For me I just love using computers. I hate Microsoft and there business
activates. But I can not complain to much about Microsoft as there software
is so bad that it puts people like me in employment.  It just case of better
the devil you know.

I have been passing this quote around the place

I just couldn't help but laugh at this, hay Microsoft what was Windows
95/98/ME/2000/ME then?

Quote:
The British firm was rushing ahead with a substandard and unreliable
product, Microsoft argued.

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2727811.stm>

The only problem that I have is that im dyslexic. As for those small minded
people I fill very sorry for the lack of there ability to think out side of
the box.

_____________________________________
Andrew Guard

IT Support