[Sussex] NOW: So, who are the all-time greats? WAS Hello all

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Wed Feb 12 00:05:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 23:52, Bill Wood wrote:
> What about Steve Bourne - the original Shell - or  Korn  - the improved
> shell ?
>
> Bill Wood

Well.. in my world:

Sir Clive Sinclair - who made a computer my parents could afford in
1983  - and by virtue of being more interesting than the train set my
dad had bought me made me into a Geek rather than a trainspotter...

Thank you sir Clive for giving me programming, and a very early
experience of the sensation of rubber against felsh that has driven my
choice of underwear ever since ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H...
whoops, :)

--
Geoff Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation