[Sussex] GPRS (and bluetooth)

Dominic dominic.clay at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 18 15:27:00 UTC 2003

The only thing I know about bluetooth is that the range is quite small (10
metres ish).

I was considing getting a bluetooth access point for my network which would
get my IPaq directly on the network, but with this small range, it peobably
isn't worth the expense associated with bluetooth.  I will probably just get
a wireless ethernet card for the PDA and do it that way.

Unless there is a good reason for going bluetooth (hifi/dvd remotes ???), I
wonder about it's usefulness

Thoughts?

Dominic