[Sussex] New Linux magazine

Neil Ford neil at smudgypixels.net
Thu Feb 20 17:05:00 UTC 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:49:38 -0000, Geoff Teale wrote:

> I wonder if this magazine will be a success?  Will it succesfully get people
> to take the plunge into Linux?  Will the area of the market is addressing
> even know what Linux is?
>
> All I know is, more than anything, this is a sign o' the times....

It's been put out by the people behind Linux Format. I suspect it's a
one off intro to get people interested. If they've any sense it will
contain lots of "If you want to know more, buy Linux Format every
month" messages throughout.

I can't see it being regular I'm afraid (I have prior experience of how
Future Publishing handle their magazines).

Neil.
--
Neil Ford
neil at smudgypixels.net