[Sussex] New Linux magazine

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Feb 20 17:22:02 UTC 2003

I have a friend who writes (and has written) for a number of future
magazines - they are indeed a very fickle bunch.

Tom's career as a fulltime future publishing employee has spanned :

SFX
SFX Network (the SFX website)
Futurenet (the Future website)
Deckmaster
Official Playstation 2 Tips.

.. it;s only by pure luck he's managed to miss out of Cross-stich
monthly ;)