[Sussex] Network problem

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 09:38:02 UTC 2003

Will I have started making my own CDR / CDRW disks business.  As such well
all know that CDR /CDRW disks only work on windows.  It will be my business
policy of bagging all CDR CDRW with Linux just sell few more.

Drivers being a problem with NIC, who, where, I don't know of any.

What is wrong with KVM switch?  Rather useful if need to save some space and
play about with software.