[Sussex] See you there!

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 16:06:01 UTC 2003

Lucky you, I finish in about 30 mins.  Then I have to get an 2 bus's which
takes in total 1 hour.  If drived it would take about 15-20 mins.  The nice
thing is (or not) is the trafic always goes the other way from me.

For me it be quite day, except for messing about Cisco setting, then waiting
12 minutes whiled reboots.