[Sussex] Website content

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew J s0209208 at glos.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 18:13:01 UTC 2003

Gareth,

I know I haven't made a meet yet, (and I've been on the list nearly a
year!), but if you could put me down (on the list, before anyone gets any
ideas!<grin>) that would be great, I'm using Mandrake (9 I think) but it's
crap compared with Gentoo (No broadband @ uni to emerge the latest
version... :o( )

Also, I notice that the contents bar has a link direct to Debian.  Has Steve
finally infected you too? :oP

Matt