[Sussex] Access migration to MySQL help, please?

Natalie Ford natalie at ourshack.com
Fri Feb 28 18:49:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:28:49 +0000, Neil Ford wrote:
> If Natalie (my wife) doesn't see this directly, I'll prod her when I
> get home. In a past life she was an Access developer. I'm sure she'll
> know.

It rings bells that I have done something like this at some point in the
past but I cannot remember if I am dreaming, I am afraid.  Also, my
Access development was in the days of Access 97, not 2000 or XP, and so I
am not sure how up to date my flawed memory might be.  I can take a look,
if you like, but you could probably look as easily as me on the M$ website
and knowledgebase.  I have just had a thought that I might be remembering
creating an empty database from a full one using SqlServer and not Access
- the facts are all a bit blurred in my memory, I am afraid...

Natalie S. Ford   .................................   natalie at ourshack.com
http://www.natalie.ourshack.org  ........  http://natalief.livejournal.com