[Sussex] Definetly No Linux Thread here

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Sat Jan 11 11:36:01 UTC 2003

I just watched the Munch Bunch advert.....

A small child opens the fridge, smiles as he reaches for a small red and
white coloured pot of yoghurt , opens it and eats a large spoonful.

At which point we cut to animated and colourful computer generated
graphics of this child, now a cartoon caricture of himself, sliding down
a long milk slide into a multicoloured world of smiling fruits and oddly
shaped animals....

( im sure somewhere in the back ground there is a Blue Meanie ( Jon, Tom
, George , as your parents about that <grin>))

My point is if I did not no better, and I usually dont, im sure thats a
advert for the covert awareness of the benefits and opportunities of
drug taking....

or am I wrong.