[Sussex] VMWare

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 12:07:01 UTC 2003

> AIUI , Citrix NFuse doesn't REQUIRE IE/Windows to access it...
>
> ... However, it's possibly to set it up so badly that it does :-)

Funnily enough I just got the same info from Olswang's IT department -
they're not set up to automatically download the client app for Sarah's Mac,
however, apparantly we can download it from Citrix directly.

Just waiting to see if Olswang will officially support Sarah working on her
iMac.

However, my VMWare question still stands (although it is nolonger as
critical).

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"The old investors scoff at this,
But the young ones hope they'll take a chance,
And they swear that it will make more dough,
Than Mickey Mouse in Northern France."
       - Dar Williams (Southern California wants to be Western New York).

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company