[Sussex] Moot

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Mon Jul 28 09:08:00 UTC 2003

Guys

I think we need to come to some kind of decision (sorry to use such
and ugly work around such free sprits) on the pub.

As I, like most on this list, are not local to Horsham, I can only
go by those pubs I've already visited.

What we need is a pub that provides:
 1). good larger (for those who like fizzy gnats pi5s),
 2). good bear (for those that like a real man's drink), and
 3). plenty of meeting space.

Personally I think that condition 3 is the most important, and that
area in the King's Head is ideal.  I think the Kind's is over-priced
but the meeting area overcomes that.

Although I do like small groups (last months moot was small and
very enjoyable) I'm always paranoid that I'll miss a good rant in
the other group across the room. :-)  I think "our" area in the
King's allows both small and large groups as the needs dictate.

Well that's my 2p worth.

Below is a voting form.  To vote reply to this e-mail.  Cut/edit
the text out from above the dashed lines and add your name to the
appropriate list.  Please feel free to add another pub if you have
a recommendation.

You may vote as may times as you like but just re-posting having
moved you name to your new selection.

The pub that wins is the one with the most names next to it - but
I guess that you knew that already.