[Sussex] Some webstats

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 16:45:00 UTC 2003

hi,

You say this but the modem I have cost me no more then £30 and is easier
to setup under linux then it is with windows.

but I did know what I wanted when I was buying a modem. What I do consider
a problem is the fact that many modems on the market today are going to be
software modems which in general are worse then hardware modems.

Gareth Ablett
ITP Services Ltd.