[Sussex] The on going SCO Vs IBM (Linux)

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 09:08:00 UTC 2003

I haven't said much on SCO subject but this just got me started.

http://www.eetimes.com/sys/news/OEG20030606S0039

This get worse and worse, all this court case has done is show that SCO are
bunch of baby's.  Why well all this would happen ages ago the source which
SCO says was from the product (Which increasingly it looks like they don't
own but Novell).

The you just got to remember who is biggest share holder of SCO, you guessed
it Microsoft.  Also I bet you can not guess who is an share holder in
Aberdeen Group ?

Microsoft isn't scared of Linux, it petrified.  For first time ever
Microsoft has an rival to be worried about and trying anyway it can to own
it.

PS I would be amazed with USA legal system if this case is heard before late
2004.

_____________________________________
Andrew Guard

IT Support