[Sussex] Router...

john big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Mar 1 13:14:00 UTC 2003

John,

I have recently picked up a SAR110 to replace the alcatel speedtouch usb
that came with my adsl service (pipex) and am very pleased with it, but you
might like to give this http://www.solwiseforum.co.uk/ a look, as it proves
that while solwise kit seems to get good write up's, they're not perfect!

Regards

John D.