[Sussex] Redeham, Coinford/Claybrook was :Dell.. again

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:33:01 UTC 2003

Andrew wrote:
-------------
> How long have you been working for Claybrook?  As Claybrook
> used be based at
> Coinford's offices Redeham Hall, did you use to work in these offices?
> (Which is owned by Coinford)

I've been at Claybrook for just under a year - for my opinions on whether
this is a good thing or not, please randomly pick any e-mail I've sent to
this list in the last 12 months - about 50% of them express my opinion ;)

I never worked in Redeham Hall, but several of my colleagues did.  One thing
I know, it must have been more comfortable than Sutherland house is!

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"cujus est solum, ejus est usque ad coelum et ad inferos"
 - No idea where it's from, but my wife put it in an e-mail.

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company