[Sussex] Welcome to Newbies

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Mar 6 17:03:00 UTC 2003

Steve wrote:
----------------
> Calling me and Nik windbags - that's fighting talk - or at beer at the next
> moot.  :-)

I did include myself in that one ;-)

> Me I'm going home to install Linux on my new iPAQ.  Well I say new, I got
> it cheep of eBay.co.uk.  It would have been installed last night but there
> was a bit of a PEBKAC[1] error - more later.

I just got home to find my FSF membership stuff had come through, going to
have a play with my Memberhsip card - which, of course, is a bootable Linux
distribution on a credit-card profile CD.

> Hope to see some more new faces on the 27th at the LugMoot.
>
> Speaking of the LugMoot: Why is there an entry for last months moot?  Has
> my moottime program been integrated yet?

Well,  as far as integrating the program is concerned - that is Gareth's
territory - I don't have the passwords.

I will hang back for an aswer on that one before I go ahead and manually put a
meet page up.

Hopefully Gareth will finish up the web page and allow some of the LUG members
editorial rights on it soon.

--
GJT
tealeg at member.fsf.org