[Sussex] Welcome to Newbies

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 20:42:00 UTC 2003

Steve & Geoff wrote:
----------------------------
> > Calling me and Nik windbags - that's fighting talk - or at beer at the
next
> > moot.  :-)
>
> I did include myself in that one ;-)
>
> > Me I'm going home to install Linux on my new iPAQ.  Well I say new, I
got
> > it cheep of eBay.co.uk.  It would have been installed last night but
there
> > was a bit of a PEBKAC[1] error - more later.
>
> I just got home to find my FSF membership stuff had come through, going to
> have a play with my Memberhsip card - which, of course, is a bootable
Linux
> distribution on a credit-card profile CD.
>
> > Hope to see some more new faces on the 27th at the LugMoot.
> >
> > Speaking of the LugMoot: Why is there an entry for last months moot?
Has
> > my moottime program been integrated yet?
>
> Well,  as far as integrating the program is concerned - that is Gareth's
> territory - I don't have the passwords.
>
> I will hang back for an aswer on that one before I go ahead and manually
put a
> meet page up.
>
> Hopefully Gareth will finish up the web page and allow some of the LUG
members
> editorial rights on it soon.

Folowing that well you wrote a program in C and well to do anything like
intergrating
that into the site is more hard work so i'm not sure of what i need to do
will have to
look into it.

yep was thinking of including a signup script for members and I or geoff and
change
there level of access when they sighn up allowing additions to the site.

Gareth Ablett