[Sussex] Good news.

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 15:11:13 UTC 2003

> My Ipcop + Dansguardian + the bigblacklist  has blocked this
> as a porn domain.
> Would you like to tell Dan its wrong ?
> http://blacklist.dansguardian.org/

Have done so.. thanks for the heads up.  You think that's bad in the last
ten years both AOL Time Warner and the Republican Party have tried to exert
pressure on record shops to not stock her records.  It says a lot about the
management of a record shop if they stock Ani's records.  Noteably both
Virgin and HMV _do_ now stock her records in the UK.

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

"make music like mercy that gives what it is and has nothing to prove"
 - Ani DiFranco "Up Up Up Up Up Up"

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company