[Sussex] Hello!

Robin Shepheard robin at shepheard-son.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 16:31:06 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ciaran Hamilton" <sussexlug at theblob.org>
To: <sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Sussex] Hello!

> Wow, lotsa replies. Thanks - it's nice to see a fast-moving list where I
> can feel welcomed. :D I'm currently on digest mode on the list actually,
> since it *is* so fast moving and Evolution seems to have quirky mail
> filters (I somehow end up having two copies of every message - one in
> the correct folder and one in another folder. And yes, I did select
> 'move to', not 'copy to'). Anybody know a really good mailer they could
> recommend that looks at least vaguely like OE and isn't KMail or
> Evolution?

I had a problem with evolution when I first tried to use it and ended up
with loads of duplicates, but that seemed to stem from its inability to
recognise which emails I had already downloaded from the server.

I have since set up various filters and have had no probs.

Which version of evolution are u running?

Cheers

Robin