[Sussex] Dual Boot Question 2

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri May 23 12:48:00 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Because of hardware failure I am now stuck on one machine. :(

I have installed the hard-drives of my other machine to my
Linux box but haven't booted into windows for about 2 weeks
Now and I need to add a line to the lilo config although I'm
not quite sure what I need to put and where.

I can't find liloconf in the right place. (I knew I should of
installed GRUB)

just to let you know windows would boot of /dev/hde1

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/
http://www.itpserve.com/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.