[Sussex] thursday

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri May 30 08:04:00 UTC 2003

Angelo

On 30 May 2003 at 01:36 angelo servini wrote:
> Ok, what happened?
>
> I duly got myself down to "ye ol' kings ed" and nobody was
> there,  xcept hundreds of bikers!  Ok it was 7:30pm, but
> still, where did everybody go?

Well Bill and I were their from before the Biker's arrived and
I left after them so you missed us.  My iPAQ was out on the table
all eveing, and I was wearing a Debian polo shirt, but I knew I
should have taken Tux along with me last night sorry.

We were the half dozon or so in the large corner "booth".

> Ah well, I will ask on the day, next time, to see if there is
> going to be any moot at all.
>
> Pissed off, well just pissed actually (after > 3 pints on me own)  ;-)

Sorry I missed you.