[Sussex] thursday

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri May 30 08:10:00 UTC 2003

David

On 29 May 2003 at 22:43 David Chapman wrote:
<snip>
> Next time might be sometime a lot nearer Christmas for me
> with my work rota. Still think I have made more times than Derek.
> Maybe an alternate day might be worth an exploring. Any suggestions ?

It was some time back that we settled on the last Thursday of the Month.
Maybe it is time for a change.

I'll look into configuring the Debian voting software for our needs
that way we can put votes out easily and people can change their
votes and all that lovely stuff.  May require GPG sigs and all that
lovely stuff too.  If I get it working I'll let the group know.

If you want to propose a change and collect the result then please
go ahead.