[Sussex] Gentoothreefour567

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:27:29 UTC 2003

Why would modprobe have problems logging in as a user rather then root.

Although it seems modprobe is having probs as it cant even find my modem
port.

Btw Its been doing this since install?

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.