[Sussex] Self Extracting Archives

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:40:55 UTC 2003

> I want it so I can package my CMS that I'm working on into a single,
> self-extracting file that will automatically set itself up! :D

ooh, a CMS I want to see this. I have an old CMS running on
the Sussex lug site that I created but have been working on
a new version for a while now. It would be interesting to
see what other people have done.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.