[Sussex] The Geek Test

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 10:16:42 UTC 2003

Hey all,

Hmm maybe if I use my 9D to decide the answers I'll get a better score.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

On 06 November 2003 6:41 am, Geoff Teale [mailto:tealeg at member.fsf.org]
Wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 23:53, John Crowhurst wrote:
> > I know:
> >
> > the names of 3 temperature scales  (there are four! Celsius,
Fareinheit,