[Sussex] Start button (was Cool gentOOo!)

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Sat Nov 8 00:18:24 UTC 2003

On the subject of start buttons: My start button only works with the mouse.
The start keys on the keyboard have had a very easy life (apart from when I
press them hoping that the magic pixie has made them work again) since
ditching Windows. Is there a way of making them work again?

I am using Icewm in Debian 2.2r4 (still haven't done the upgrade).

Ice is nice,
Gavin.