[Sussex] Gentoo Flags

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Nov 28 09:02:40 UTC 2003

Hullo again,

Thought this should probably be a separate thread, someone last night
(Nik?) talked about changing the Make Flags to enable the ebuilds under
gentoo to compile in a more optimal way, something about changing from
03 to 02?

If anyone can shed some light on this that would be great, because I
didn't quiet understand last night.

TIA,

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace                  |