[Sussex] C Programming

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 09:40:15 UTC 2003

> Guys,
>
> Last night a few of us were talking about the Printer Driver that
> Geoff's developing and I mentioned that my C programming was lacking.
>
> Can you recommend a book/website that can help me learn it properly? I
> bought a book by Deitel and Deitel (sp?) a few years back, it told you
> what the code did, but not how it can apply in real life.  I find I
> learn better if I can apply it to the real world, so if there are any
> books that do this, that would be great.
>
> Answers on a postcard please... :p

I'd like to tell you a good book but tbh all most people need is a good
reference source which I don't know either. Working in VC++ at work I
just use the internal help documents.
The way I go into C in the first place was parsing my Level 2 and 3 City
and guilds in C programming and I have forgotten most of that by now. :S

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.