[Sussex] December's LUGMoot

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Wed Oct 15 08:50:05 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:26:36PM +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
> Dear SLUGs,
>
> It seems that the last thursday in December is Christmas day.
>
> I suggest that we have three alternatives:
>
> 1: Don't have a December moot, since it's a busy month socially for everyone
actually its not uncommon for some pubs to be open on christmas day in
the afternoon for a few hours. so maybe we could have a moot.

> 2: Arrange an alternative night.
Blasphemer

> 3: Break into 3aIT's office, have roast Fautley in Madeira sauc
now I would like to remind Jon of his tarot card reading and MHs
consistent references to carrying out fetishistic acts on Jons body!

> One of these options was a joke... December isn't THAT busy socially :-)
Hey dont bring us your problems...

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Two atoms are talking to each other, and one says,
"I think I've just lost an electron!"
"Are you certain?" the other replies.
"Yes! I'm positive!"