[Sussex] broadband

Angelo Servini angelo at servini.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 14:07:01 UTC 2003

Hello sussex,

  looks like I will be getting Broadband - Yay!

  Question (anyone able/willing to help?)

  0001 Whats the best provider? or at least a decent link for provider
       comparisons.  I have had a look, but its amazing how none of
       them quote their daily download limit!
  0010 If its always on, can I manage email (procmail/sendmail) on my PC?
       or is it best to manage by signing up with a mail provider for
       email. The trouble with that tho is it costs more dosh, unless
       the provider includes it in the package.

  Tiscali, seems a good deal where you get free email addresses,
  webspace, free hookup and free modem as well as 512k for 27 quid a
  month.  I might go with them, seems reasonable.

--
Best regards,
 Angelo                          mailto:angelo at servini.co.uk