[Sussex] We want broadband!

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Tue Sep 9 10:09:01 UTC 2003

Angelo,

Generally the easiest hardware to get along with is an external router
with an Ethernet connection to your PC rather than a modem that plugs
into your machine either by PCI or USB.  With a router you don't have
any driver issues, almost all of them are configurable via your web
browser.

- Geoff

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com
--
If the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will.