[Sussex] File sharing legal in Canada!

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 13:15:41 UTC 2004

Well quite simply all say no-chance in hell that would be come law.  The
reasons why think this are simple.  Most of the work do in Open Source code
or work's are outside UK justification.  Now if government was going do
something as so silly as this then why not tax the smartions or all other
issues where people do something and expect nothing back in return.

Also I have searched the only source worth reading about the budget on this
issue, well I think url and site say it all

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/budget/budget_04/budget_report/bud_bud04_repin
dex.cfm