[Sussex] Last night's moot

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 11:21:47 UTC 2004

Thank you for the kind words. Hopefully I've motivated you to take a new
look at what's now possible with HA, and maybe even will persuade some more
people to write some more Open software.

I've emailed a copy of my presentation to Jon - hopefully he will have the
power to put it up on the SLUG website soon :-)

Regards,

Mark